Tel: +44113 827 2347

  • Check out our latest vacancies!
    Check out our latest vacancies!

    "Check out our latest vacancies! We have a variety of current healthcare assistant and nursing jobs"

  • Fishbowl slider
    Fishbowl slider

    "Do you sometimes feel like you are stuck in a fish bowl? Then take the leap and join us!"

  • App slider

    "The key to your career happiness is coming soon.."

  • Nationwide Vacancies
    Nationwide Vacancies

    "From John O'Groats to Lands End, we have healthcare vacancies across the United Kingdom"

Salary Progression

How much can I earn working for Avanta Care?

To keep the best talent in the care industry, you have to invest in and reward your people.

That’s the thinking behind our new pay grading system.

It’s simple: the longer you stay and work for Avanta Care, the better the pay and rewards you earn. Especially when you stay with us, to gain more experience and qualifications.

Earn £9.50 plus per hour as a Senior Carer

Grade 1: Trainee

Trainee with 70% complete Care Certificate training and basic experience.


Grade 2: Qualified 

Qualified assistant with full Care Certificate and 4 months experience.


Grade 3: Advanced

Advanced assistant with full Care Certificate and 12 months experience.


Senior Carer

Senior Carer with full Care Certificate, Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social care and at least 3 years’ experience.

Remember, Care Certificate training is an industry obligation for every carer, regardless of your grade. So we make sure you’re 70% trained on it before you begin work. The remaining 30% is the responsibility of the care home who hires you, to assess your suitability for their position.

Earn up to £18.00 per hour as a Nurse

Junior Nurse

Qualified Nurse with NMC registration pin, looking to gain experience.


Registered Nurse

Qualified Nurse with NMC registration pin and experience.


As you can see, we group people by training and experience, not competence or commitment. We expect everyone who works for Avanta Care to share the same aptitude and ambition for work in the care industry.

Our distinct grades are fairer too

Now, we can match the needs and priorities of nursing homes with the unique abilities you, our care assistants, offer them. Plus, if you become more experienced and better qualified, it’s only right that you get rewarded for it. Likewise, we want to give you an incentive to do that.

These grades also mean better quality placements too.

Suppose you’re hired as a grade 1 or 2 carer above. This means care homes recognise that you need extra support, with on-the-job training from experienced staff. If you’re grade 3 or 4, you’ll be more empowered to work independently, in roles that challenge your expertise.

Quick Apply - Submit your details here!


Your Name:
Invalid Input
Email address:
Invalid Input
CV upload:
Invalid Input
Request a call back?
Invalid Input
Telephone no:
Invalid Input
Position interested in:
Invalid Input