|£8.55 - £9.60 per hour, depending on experience||Healthcare|
|Healthcare, Healthcare Assistant||Varied|
Requirements & job status
|Minimum Education||Job status|
|Minimum Experience||Application closing date|
|1 year||1st July 2019|
|Work permit||Key contact|
We will cover the flight costs for any applicants who join our company throughout the months of June and July 2019!
We are looking for friendly, flexible healthcare assistants, ready to improve the lives of vulnerable people in residential homes, nursing homes and care communities in the UK. Assisting residents with daily personal care like washing, getting dressed and using the toilet, moving and handling, as well as helping their families adapt to new challenges.
We provide the training and qualifications required to help progress your career in health care!
You will have:
- Preferably some professional experience of working within a care environment for older people, although we will consider personal experience - We can provide the training and qualifications required to help progress your career in health care
- Willingness to work above and beyond to maintain our high standards
- Flexibility and a strong team ethic
- A good standard of verbal and written English - This will be assessed on interview
In return you will receive:
- Enrolment on our Care Certificate training course, with 5 nights accommodation and discounted meals
- A work placement at a care or nursing home in the UK
- Assistance in finding accommodation near the work placement
- A salary of £8.55 - £9.10 per hour depending on experience
- An additional £0.50 per hour for night shifts and Bank holidays
- A guaranteed 35 hours of work per week, whilst on placement
- A Private health plan
- Option to join our Loyalty Scheme - Including: Cashback opportunities, additional holiday and much more!
- We assist with your DBS check, insurance and uniform
- A workplace pension
Please note: This offer is subject to terms & conditions. Enquire for more information.
What does the role involve?
- Mixed shifts
- Moving and handling
- Personal care
Little or no previous experience?
Our expert in-house training team will train you to the required industry standard. If you have a caring nature and a positive can-do attitude, then apply today!