Begin your career in care with Avanta
Guaranteed, fairly-paid work with unrivalled rewards
At Avanta Care we think it’s important to reward the trust you put in us, especially if you’ve come here to work from a different country and English isn’t your first language.
We offer you more than just a job at Avanta Care. We pay you more money the longer you work for us and guarantee a minimum number of hours work every week. We can look after you like this because you’re employed directly by us but do your daily work in the care homes that hire you.
Plus, with a dedicated Human Resources team and out of office contact number, we are always on hand to help. You deserve to feel settled in the UK so we offer practical help too, like finding somewhere to live that’s convenient for work and setting up a bank account.
Here with you every step of the way
At every step of the recruitment process we pride ourselves in being honest about the work we find for you. Most of our jobs involve feeding, cleaning and looking after old or disabled patients with demanding medical conditions. This can be hard work so you must feel confident that you can do it before you apply to join us.
Benefits of working for Avanta Care
- A personal allowance to help until you get paid
- Access to healthcare jobs UK-wide
- One of the highest starting healthcare salaries in the UK
- Enrolment on our Care Certificate training programme, with access to our online training
- Additional pay on all nights and bank holidays
- Holiday pay on all overtime hours
- Opportunities to progress your healthcare career and learn new qualifications
The Avanta Care job search app
Available soon on: