Bespoke care for unique circumstances
Do you or a loved one need a little extra help around the home?
From experience, we realise that approaching the subject of home care can be difficult. Main concerns include potential loss of independence, strangers in the home and whether the company and staff can meet the individual needs of the potential service user.
This is why we give you the option of meeting the carer prior to them visiting. We write bespoke, individual care plans that put the needs of you, our customer, first. Our understanding management team is readily available to alleviate any concerns that may arise.
If you feel that you, a loved one or a friend may benefit from some support from an understanding care provider, then please contact us.
Your care, your choice, your way
We can arrange a free visit and initial consultation. During this informal chat, we will discuss the individuals' needs and in which area they feel support would be beneficial. Before contacting us, we ask you to answer the assessment questions below:
Do you or your loved one have difficulty with any of the following:
- Preparing and encouraging meals and fluids
- Maintaining personal hygiene, washing, changing clothing, showering and bathing
- Managing continence
- Mobilising independently at home with or without walking aids
- Ensuring a clean and safe home environment
- Maintaining relationships outside immediate family
- Accessing college, work, hobbies and interests in the wider community