Senior Healthcare Assistants
Apart from being a team leader, the role of a senior assistant is to portray the best example of a Healthcare Assistant.
Disseminating skills learnt through experience, enforcing regulations and sharing best practices are key factors in this role.
It is the duty of the Senior to ensure that the highest quality of care is being received at all times and for this reason they are keystone in the adherence process.
Senior Healthcare Assistants will usually perform medication administration and recording assistants to the Care Home Manager and also any on-duty Registered General Nurses.
Main duties include:
- Administration and recording of medication
- Supervision and management of healthcare assistants
- Laundry, washing and dressing
- Toileting assistance
- Serving and assisting with food and refreshments
- General moving and handling
- Assistance with general comfort and wellbeing
- Writing reports
- Regular monitoring (temperature, weight, pulse etc)
Training & experience
All Avanta Care Senior Carers are qualified to Level 3 or equivalent and have at least 2 years' previous experience.
|Level 3 (Or equivalent)||2 years experience (Minimum)|
Hire Senior Healthcare Assistants from just £16.75 per hour
Call our team on 0113 827 2347 to discuss things further. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com to view some CVs of available candidates.
You might be looking for other healthcare workers: