Registered General Nurses
"Nurses are the heart of healthcare"
A Registered General Nurse will perform a wide range of duties in a variety of environments such as hospitals and nursing homes and are fundamental in most care processes.
RGN's are responsible for planning, assessing and implementing care plans, and also for performing a variety of nursing procedures, treatments and medication administration. Registered Nurses are required to meet a high standard of education and clinical competence.
Main duties include:
- Care plan compiling and assessing
- Supervision and management of carers
- Administration and recording of medication
- General care of patients and service users
- Moving and Handling
- Monitoring of condition (Temperature, weight, pulse etc)
- Ordering medication and equipment
Training & experience
All Avanta Care Nurses have previous nursing experience, a nursing diploma and NMC registration.
|Nursing diploma||NMC registration|