Putting the Care in to Careers
We get lots of applications and we think it's only fair to check each one carefully.
Doing things properly has extra benefits too. Here are some of the ways we reward our employees:
- Our pay scale rises as you progress from trainee, through qualification, to skilled and experienced. So the longer you work for us, the more you will earn: up to £8.80 per hour as a Healthcare Assistant. With significant increases for qualified nursing staff
- We guarantee a ‘minimum average’ of 35 hours work every week whilst on assignment
- We pay an additional sum for night shifts and on bank holidays for all Healthcare Assistants
- All employees are enrolled on a health plan, covering dental and optical treatments, and much more
- We provide Care Certificate training, both practical and online is available for those who may require it. (Subject to T&Cs)