With hard work comes great reward...
We feel it's only right that those with more experience and qualifications have the chance to earn a higher rate.
That's why our experienced healthcare assistants have the potential to earn a salary of £11.05 per hour for days and £12.05 per hour for nights and bank holidays.
How do I apply for the higher rate?
To be considered for the higher rate, there are a certain criteria you need to meet, including: At least 12 months previous UK healthcare experience; a recognised healthcare qualification such as a Level 2 or Level 3; excellent English levels; willing to complete further training and be willing to relocate.
We offer one of the UK's highest starting salaries to experienced healthcare assistants, over £2.50 per hour more than the national average.
How our hourly rate compares
* Data from Indeed.co.uk, July 2019
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for our higher rate, applicants must have the following:
- At least 12 months' UK healthcare experience
- A current training qualification or certificate, such as the NVQ Level 2 or 3 (Or equivalent)
- Excellent level of English
- Be willing to complete our mandatory training courses
- Be willing to relocate
Don't have the about requirements
No problem, you can apply for one of our trainee jobs.